[lldp-devel] Question on current lldpad Draft and OVS

Paddu Krishnan (padkrish) padkrish at cisco.com
Fri Mar 15 18:11:20 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply, Thomas.
No specific dates for this as such, but I need a readily available VDP
implementation on the host in order for me to proceed with other tasks.

I was earlier giving a buffer of couple of weeks for the integration,
assuming I will hit some inter-operability issues. Well, that was assuming
latest implementation on both ends.

I can probably implement the other filters that I need. Are there lots of
changes in the baseline ECP/VDP implementation or is it only more add-ons?

Just curious, is the MAC-Vid filter not in the current implementation? I
thought it was.

Thanks,
KP