[lldp-devel] VDP22 protocol support in lldpad

Paddu Krishnan (padkrish) padkrish at cisco.com
Tue Apr 16 07:41:51 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,
One thing I will be doing for sure is testing the VDP station side :), I
can assist you to test your code as well if you get it ready.

I am a bit held up setting up other things which is of a higher priority
and taking unexpectedly longer time. I was thinking of contacting you
after that to get started on the host side implementation.

But, if you are planning to start the host side VDP implementation, that's
great. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

Thanks,
Paddu