[lldp-devel] VDP22 protocol support in lldpad

Thomas-Mich Richter tmricht at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Apr 16 07:32:16 UTC 2013

On 04/15/2013 08:09 PM, Paddu Krishnan (padkrish) wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> Thanks for the information.
> I needed a quick server (Station) side VDP implementation that I could use
> to test with the vendor's network side.
> Another thing is also to see if this can be made to work together with OVS.
>
> Thanks,
> Paddu

Hi Paddu,

now I get it. The issue is that I have just started vdp protocol with low
priority. I will start with the host side (station), but can not tell when
it is done.
Maybe we can do this together? Thats why I have described my test setup.

Thanks Thomas.
--
Thomas Richter, Dept 3250, IBM LTC Boeblingen, Data Center Networking